Want to find out what the gilt yield is each month and what effect this will have on the amount of income that can be taken from income drawdown?
Our GAD Calculator will keep you up to date with the current gilt yields as they change each month and allow you to consider future changes.
You can use it to calculate the Maximum GAD income for income drawdown without having to get a quotation. In addition, you can determine what percentage of the fund value the Maximum GAD will deliver. You will also be able to change the gilt yield and therefore model how the maximum income from drawdown could change depending on gilt yields in the future. The GAD Calculator also contains historic gilt yields dating back to 1998 on the second sheet.
Note we do not currently offer Income Drawdown beyond age 75, but the calculator will show you the rates for age 76 and above.
Calculator GAD rates changed from Male and Female, to Male GAD rates on 21 December 2012.
The calculator also reflects the change in maximum income from 100% to 120% GAD from 26 March 2013.
|Launch GAD Calculator|
|(this requires Microsoft Excel - version 97 or later)|
2. Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation.
3. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in respect of The Software is, and shall remain at all times, in the ownership of Prudential.
4. The Software shall be for your own use and shall not be given, sold, loaned to or allowed to be used by any person not employed by or contracted to you.
5. You may make one copy of The Software for security back up purposes. These conditions shall apply to any copy made.
6. You must not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise tamper with The Software contained within the GAD Calculator.
7. We may, from time to time, issue amended or updated versions of The Software. Should this occur, this will then become the current version of The Software at any time.
8. Prior to release of this calculator, we have carried out virus checks using up-to-date virus-checking software. We do however recommend that you carry out such checks as you consider appropriate prior to using this GAD Calculator. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the continued presence of a virus which has not been detected by the virus checking software.
9. The Software has been prepared in accordance with our understanding of the Guidelines of the Financial Services Authority and current HM Revenue & Customs legislation and practice, as at February 2013, all of which is liable to change without notice.
10. We have applied care and skill to produce The Software to a professional standard. However, we cannot guarantee that The Software is free of errors or omissions, nor can liability be accepted for any losses, howsoever incurred, arising from the use of The Software.