Two Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) options are available under our Flexible Retirement Plan (FRP), and can be accessed through both the Personal Pension and Income Drawdown plans.
- Full SIPP option
An extensive range of investment options with the ability to invest directly into commercial property, stocks, shares, unit trusts, OEICs and the Cofunds fund range.
- FundSIPP option
Lower cost option for clients who only want access to funds from the Cofunds range (subject to investing in a maximum of 20 funds)
Depending on which of our two SIPP options you select, we offer the following client benefits:
- Access to an extensive range of investment options including commercial property
- Access to an extensive range of investment funds via the Cofunds fund supermarket, including special terms with a number of well-known fund managers.
- Low-cost execution only share dealing service through Stocktrade
- Ability to appoint an investment manager or stockbroker
- Basic rate tax relief paid to the pension by HM Revenue & Customs on pension contributions
- Outstanding SIPP administration provided by Suffolk Life including detailed annual reporting of SIPP assets and transactions
- Ad hoc adviser charges can be paid directly from the SIPP, with your client's agreement.
- The SIPP options can be switched on or off at any time - we just adjust the fees accordingly
Additional Adviser benefits:
- Online transactional capabilities to allow you to manage your client's SIPP efficiently and make transactions as quickly as possible.
- Experience and strong brand of Suffolk Life for SIPPs
We've designed a range of online tools to help you see how our products work.
Get technical support across a range of retirement solutions.
Commonly Used Literature
|Co-funds list of available funds [410k]|