Kick start the conversation about investing for good
Use our client facing material to raise awareness and get people to think about how their investments can make a difference.
This material can be used to educate your clients about the concept of investing for good and why using their money in this way is not only good for the planet, but also gives the potential for competitive returns.
What is available?
- Investing for good video: This video features three characters at various stages of their investing for good journey. They talk to camera about their experiences and the value of financial advice. The aim of this video is to raise awareness, build intrigue and get the conversation started. You can download the video and send it to your clients.
- Investing for a better world – the digital guide: Right now, our planet is facing some of its biggest challenges and we all have a role to play to help create a better future. We’ve pulled together a guide showing how your investments can help to make a big difference.
- Blog 1 – Separating fact from fiction – investing for the planet is often misunderstood. Read our latest blog to find out about the common misconceptions around investing for good and how you can help make your money count.
- Blog 2 – We’ve all craved a return to normality but what if we don’t have to ‘get back to normal’ in every aspect of our lives? Find out how your finances can help shape the future of the planet.
How to use these items:
- You can use these items in a way that suits you. For example, you can include them in a client newsletter, add them to your website or email them to your clients.
- Just below each item is a choice of pre-written social media posts. Use these to stimulate interest or drive traffic to your website.
- You can send these articles with a sentence showing your contact details or a list of your services and ways to help your client.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the following information, please be aware that it's your responsibility to make sure anything you send is compliant and appropriate for your clients.