Support for your client conversations
You can use this client-facing content to help prompt your clients to engage with you and make plans for what they leave behind.
These blogs cover topics that will help your clients start to plan for what they leave behind, with your help. Use them in your own communications to spread the word about how planning helps clients preserve their wealth and protect their loved ones.
How to use these blogs:
- Use the blogs in the way that suits you best, for example, post them in your newsletter or on your website.
- Just below each blog are a choice of prewritten social media posts, use these to stimulate interest and drive traffic to your website.
- You can personalise this content. If you're using this for your company you may prefer to use 'We' rather than 'I'. You can also add a sentence with your contact details or a list of your services and the ways you help clients.
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the following information, please be aware that it's your responsibility to make sure anything you send is compliant and appropriate for your clients.
Blogs for your clients
It's easy to download the blogs and social media posts:
- Use the left hand menu to view and select the blogs and social media posts for each topic.
- Click the 'Copy to clipboard' link below each blog to download.
- The text is now ready to paste wherever you choose.
Intergenerational planning for financial advisers
Insight, expertise and practical solutions from Prudential, to support forward-thinking advisers in extending their expertise and value across more generations of a family.