The power of light speed
The new Prudential online ISA service makes it easier to do business with us with a 3 minute end to end application process and easy control over client management.
Your dashboard - for control and flexibility
We think the biggest benefit to the new online ISA service is giving you access to a dashboard where you can see all of your Prudential ISA client records in one place. Which means you have control and and flexibility over the management of your clients investments, in a safe, secure, efficient and intuitive environment - available when you need it.
This online service gives you control over your advice and the application process via the dashboard, so you can see real time case tracking, manage client records and do bulk valuations.
And stay up to date on..
- current valuations
- valuation history
- bulk valuation data for all your Prudential ISA clients
- transactions on your client’s ISA
- your client’s documents, including statements
- fund choice: a range of actively managed funds available to suit different attitudes to risk
New features as at 4 June 2020
- A ‘Client report’ button will be shown next to the ‘Valuation Breakdown’ section on the ‘Client Record’ page. Clicking this button will take you to a new page where you’ll be presented with details on the client report
- The ‘Client report’ will show; the SEDOL of each investment, the fund name, type/share class, the number of units/shares held, the price, the current value, the investments made this tax year, total investments made, total withdrawals taken and the valuation date.
- You can print or save this to your device using the ‘Print’ button
New features as at 22 May 2020
- You can now edit your client’s registered address and contact telephone number
- A notifications banner has been added so we can bring important information to your attention
- The ongoing adviser charge information wording has changed to make it clearer
- A tool tip has been added on the ‘Transaction history’ heading to explain what the table shows
- A tool tip has also been introduced against the Initial adviser charge heading to explain how this is taken under the ISA