Managing better outcomes by managing your ISA’s
Session: 15 April 2021
On this webinar Les Cameron and Vince Smith-Hughes took a look over how the ISA market has developed and grown since their introduction in 1999. They gathered their thoughts on what opportunities there may be for advisers to deliver better outcomes for clients. What might the ISA demographics tell us about opportunities to deliver better client outcomes, by looking at the planning considerations for those with existing ISA holdings and advice subscribers. And finally they looked at some of the ISA decumulation issues.
This session should help you gain a better understanding of:
- The current demographics of UK ISA holders
- The planning considerations for new and existing ISA holders
Presenters – Les Cameron – Head of Technical
Vince Smith-Hughes – Director of Specialist Business Support
To claim your CPD certificate, test you knowledge with the questions below.
Write down your answers to each of the following questions and check your answers when you click through to claim your CPD certificate on the link below.
Test your knowledge
1. Which of the below is true?
a. The majority of the value of ISA investments are in S&S ISAs
b. The majority of the value of ISA investments are in cash ISAs
c. The value of ISA investments is evenly split between Cash and S&S ISAs
2. Which of the below is true?
a. The majority of ISA subscriptions are in S&S ISA’s
b. The majority of ISA subscriptions are into Cash ISAs
c. ISA subscriptions are evenly split between Cash and S&S ISAs
3. The return generated by the pension tax wrapper for a higher rate tax payer on entry and a basic rate taxpayer on withdrawal assuming no investment return is?
4. Where inflation is 2% over 10 years this will reduce the real value of an asset by around?
To claim your CPD certificate, click here.