Adviser firms based in the UK mainland can write business with Prudential by applying for Agency Registration.
This is a service provided by Origo. Directly authorised intermediary firms, whether they are a sole trader or a large limited liability intermediary firm, can apply for agency registration on the Origo website with multiple product providers in one online application.
The benefits of registering with Origo
- Complete one online registration form, which will be validated for errors and can be saved
- Choose the type of agency structure that suits your business set up
- Submit one application for a number of participating product providers you wish to set up a trading relationship with
- Access the Terms of Business of all participating product providers to view them at any time
How to register
- Complete the registration form on the Origo website
- Once you complete the form, we aim to set up your agency within 10 working days. If we need any further information to process your application we may contact you.
- We will send you a confirmation when your registration is complete.
Prudential is also part of Origo's Agency Administration service. This is an online service which helps you manage changes to your agency set up. The Agency Administration service provides the quickest and easiest way of submitting changes to multiple product providers in one step.
Through the service, advisers can submit requests for the following transactions:
- Change of address
- Change of bank account
- Request for additional agencies
- Request for agency closures
- Request for Letter of Authority
- Maintain service provider and panel membership
- Transfer of Business and Novations
Please note, if you are a member of a service provider or a multi-tie, the service provider addendum also applies.
Contact Origo Helpdesks
If you need help with Agency Registration or Agency Administration, contact Origo:
These telephone numbers are for Origo Agency and can only assist with Origo Agency queries. You may be charged for using their number. When calling them you may request an access and service charge breakdown.
For both services, you can also email email@example.com but remember to avoid sending any personal or confidential information. We advocate strong security and privacy principles.
Contact the PruAdviser Helpdesk
The PruAdviser Helpdesk can help with any other queries relating to accessing and using the PruAdviser website. The helpdesk is available 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Refer to the following documents regarding doing business with us:
If you are a member of a service provider or a multi-tie, the service provider addendum also applies.