Key features of our Annual Allowance calculator
Three aspects of Annual Allowance
Enter your client’s existing and expected pension input amounts and this tool will show:
- the amount of unused Annual Allowance, including any carry forward
- if your client will be subject to the tapered Annual Allowance and have a personal Annual Allowance of less than the current £40,000. It will calculate the taper per tax year
- if an Annual Allowance excess exists
Support material to help you
- Annual allowance for pension savings article
- Carry forward of unused annual allowance for pension savings article
- Annual Allowance (AA) help sheet
- Tapered annual allowance article
- How to use our annual allowance calculator tool
Learn about Annual Allowance and Pension Tax Relief, and how to use the calculator by watching this webinar.
Available online and offline
Add this tool to your favourites and use it even when you’re not online.
Save as a pdf
To save the results as a pdf you’ll need to print them as a pdf. Find out how in our Handy Hints and Tips guide (PDF).
Guidance, but not advice
The results of the tool shouldn’t be considered as advice and is to aid you during your advice process. The results are based on our current understanding of legislation and HMRC practice. But these might change without notice and the tool doesn’t take into account all of the possible circumstances that could impact your clients.